The Octane Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Home  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Chat RoomChat Room  Who are we?Who are we?  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

MB WARZONE! Sat night fun.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaza
Admin
Admin
Kaza

MB WARZONE! Sat night fun. Empty
PostSubject: MB WARZONE! Sat night fun.   MB WARZONE! Sat night fun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:50 am

The fun kicks off from 8.30PM BST, the usual details apply - but they are listed below for any new players.

Because of high demand in recent weeks for our Killzone 2 events, we'll be setting up extra servers if they get full. So - if you try to join MB WARZONE and find it full, keep an eye of MB WARZONE 2/3/4 etc. They'll use the same password and will be created by MVPs or mods. They'll post in this thread to let you know if they do this.

Here's the details:

GAME NAME: MB WARZONE
TIME: 8.30PM BST
PASSWORD: forumfun

Faction Balancing & Friendly Fire ON
All weapons
All Classes
-----------------------------------
Courtesy of MusterBuster
Back to top Go down
https://theoctaneelites.forumotion.net
rydog130
Recruit
Recruit
rydog130

PostSubject: Re: MB WARZONE! Sat night fun.   MB WARZONE! Sat night fun. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:17 pm

I hope this is going to be every Saturday night (afternoon for me) because it sounds fun. Plus, I am not going to be at home this Saturday so I don't want to miss out.
Back to top Go down
PJB29
Recruit
Recruit
PJB29

PostSubject: Re: MB WARZONE! Sat night fun.   MB WARZONE! Sat night fun. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:05 am

Yup its every saturday night, make sure you get there a couple of minutes early tho, cause it fills up within seconds! Was going to say there should be other rooms aswell tho but noticed Kaza has already mentioned it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MB WARZONE! Sat night fun.   MB WARZONE! Sat night fun. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MB WARZONE! Sat night fun.
Page 1 of 1