The Octane Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Home  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Chat RoomChat Room  Who are we?Who are we?  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaza
Admin
Admin
Kaza

MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM! Empty
PostSubject: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!   MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:48 am

date: Saturdays
time: around 11am!
room name: MVP Killzone AM!
password: forumfun

the intel:
Body Count (50 kills)
Assassination (safe for 3 mins)
Search & Retrieve (2 caps)
Capture & Hold
Search & Destroy

Radec Academy
Corinth Crossing
Pyrrhus Rise

if youre having trouble, search for passworded rooms and that should narrow it down. you can also check out the event on the Killzone.com forums, here.
=----------------------------------
Game Courtesy of TheNarrator
Back to top Go down
https://theoctaneelites.forumotion.net
PJB29
Recruit
Recruit
PJB29

PostSubject: Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!   MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:49 pm

And if anybody was interested you get the Home Costume Pack if you take part and play a whole game (I think its a whole game) of Killzone AM. But even if youre not, Killzone AM is still pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
rydog130
Recruit
Recruit
rydog130

PostSubject: Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!   MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:14 pm

I definitely want to take part, but 11 BST is a little early for me on a Saturday morning (6AM US-EST)!! I think I will try to join the "Saturday Night Fun" instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!   MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!
Page 1 of 1