The Octane Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Home  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Chat RoomChat Room  Who are we?Who are we?  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

hey i like the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ladieslo

hey i like the site Empty
PostSubject: hey i like the site   hey i like the site Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:02 pm

nice site here. u should definitely check mine out

PeAcE
Back to top Go down
ladieslo

PostSubject: ____   hey i like the site Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
ladieslo

PostSubject: Re: hey i like the site   hey i like the site Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Kaza
Admin
Admin
Kaza

PostSubject: Re: hey i like the site   hey i like the site Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:33 am

ladieslo wrote:
nice site here. u should definitely check mine out

PeAcE

1- you did not tell us your site
2- please try not to spam.

>>Warning

kaza
Back to top Go down
https://theoctaneelites.forumotion.net
PJB29

PostSubject: Re: hey i like the site   hey i like the site Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Yeah totally agree, good looking site! (dont agree with the spamming tho, thats just boring lol)
Back to top Go down
PJB29

PostSubject: Re: hey i like the site   hey i like the site Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:26 pm

And was just wondering whether I have to do anything else to register because I can't log in for some reason... Got the email and confirmed, made the little profile and ideas?
Back to top Go down
Kaza
Admin
Admin
Kaza

PostSubject: Re: hey i like the site   hey i like the site Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:34 pm

PJB29 wrote:
And was just wondering whether I have to do anything else to register because I can't log in for some reason... Got the email and confirmed, made the little profile and ideas?
apparently nobody has registered under you name, so i suggest re-doing it, and if this doesnt work, ill set you up
Back to top Go down
https://theoctaneelites.forumotion.net
PJB29

PostSubject: Re: hey i like the site   hey i like the site Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:40 pm

haha ok, i'll give it another go
Back to top Go down
PJB29
Recruit
Recruit
PJB29

PostSubject: Re: hey i like the site   hey i like the site Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:42 pm

Random! All ok, registered again and it just said you are now activated, I probably clicked something the last time I wasn't meant to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey i like the site   hey i like the site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey i like the site
Page 1 of 1